At Passion 4 Paws we spend quality time getting to know our adopters in order to match them with the right pet. We know our animals, so we can help you find the right companion to complement your life-style.
Our goal is to place our animals in homes with an owner who will make a lifelong commitment to them. For that reason we ask that you think carefully about this adoption, and if you are not prepared to make a lifetime commitment to your pet, then please wait until you are ready before adopting.
To be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Complete an Application to Adopt a Pet
- Be at least 21 years old
- Bring your up-to-date driver’s license or another photo ID at the time of adoption
- Be willing to have home visit if requested
- Be willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for your adoptive pet
- Be willing to sign our adoption contract
Passion 4 Paws does not have set adoption fees for adult cats and dogs, but your donations help us recover some of the veterinary costs associated with caring for the animals.
Our adoption fee for kittens is $125.00. Puppies $200.00.
Passion 4 Paws is a volunteer run, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, which means that your donations are 100% tax deductible. Thank you for your support.